Best Screen Protecter for 2017 Honda Civic EX-T?

imjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Need a screen protecter and seat covers for my new 2017 Honda Civic hatchback. Trying to keep this car in as good of condition i possibly can. Would love some recommendations/suggestions!
Sponsored

roth91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Do a search. This has been covered. This is what I used. Whatever you do, don't touch the screen protector side that sticks to the screen. Your fingerprints will show. This is a perfect fit and looks great. You can't even tell it is on and it doesn't destroy the picture quality. As I said, just install it correctly. Peel the layers off and pop it on. Make sure your car screen is clean and don't get your fingerprints on the inside of the protector.

https://www.amazon.com/Honda-Civic-...574629&sr=8-3&keywords=civic+screen+protector

RetroJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T 6MT ViTuned
Country flag
Need a screen protecter and seat covers for my new 2017 Honda Civic hatchback. Trying to keep this car in as good of condition i possibly can. Would love some recommendations/suggestions!

I have photodon protectors and am very happy with them.

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
Is a screen protector a worthwhile investment? Unlike a phone or tablet I can't imagine the Infotainment unit spending too much time in my pocket being scraped up against who knows what.

fenerli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring CVT WOP
Country flag
I haven't removed the factory plastic cover. 2-months and 2K miles, still on :thumbsup:

josby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring sedan
Country flag
Is a screen protector a worthwhile investment? Unlike a phone or tablet I can't imagine the Infotainment unit spending too much time in my pocket being scraped up against who knows what.
After 20K miles with no screen protector, the only scratch on mine is from where my idiot self accidentally hit it with the tip of a phillips head screwdriver when I was removing it one time. Like I was holding the screwdriver in my hand and not paying attention and moved my hand forward and it scraped down the screen about 3".

I was mad, but even a scratch from a metal object like that is practically invisible. Every once in awhile the light catches it just right when the screen is off and I see it, but I never notice it when the screen is on.

Last edited:

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
Screen protectors are cheap. Replacing the HU because of scratches on the screen, is not.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The screen does scratch very easy.. Honda needs to step things up with a quality display

HondasRun4ever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
I just installed the Photodon screen protector. Excellent product! I was a little bit nervous about putting it on, afraid I'd screw it up. But it went on perfectly. Perfect alignment and no air bubbles.

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
Bought a glass protector, so much better. The feeling of glass beat the plastic one so much.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bought one and the bubbles wont go out and hair too wide. :(

I just installed the Photodon screen protector. Excellent product! I was a little bit nervous about putting it on, afraid I'd screw it up. But it went on perfectly. Perfect alignment and no air bubbles.
Sponsored