Best Honda Service department in Northern NJ? Please LMK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Ex 2014
Hey, I'm tired of going to these stealership service departments and getting no results. I want know if anyone has experience with a service department in NJ, mainly northern NJ, that actually takes the time to try and find the problem with your car. I have this bumpy bouncy feeling when I drive below 40 mph. I took my car to the place where I bought my car and the tech shifted through the gears like he was Mario Andretti. He never drove it under 40 and when he had to slow down, he finally felt what I was feeling and told me that the freshly paved roads "aren't as flat as I think they are" and that's what's causing the problem. Thanks!
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
Which Service Department have u been in the past?? I Usually go to Paul Miller Honda in West Caldwell to get my Stuff done. If they don't help you then go to Garden State Honda in Passaic. These are by far the best service departments I know in Northern NJ.

domm92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey, I'm tired of going to these stealership service departments and getting no results. I want know if anyone has experience with a service department in NJ, mainly northern NJ, that actually takes the time to try and find the problem with your car. I have this bumpy bouncy feeling when I drive below 40 mph. I took my car to the place where I bought my car and the tech shifted through the gears like he was Mario Andretti. He never drove it under 40 and when he had to slow down, he finally felt what I was feeling and told me that the freshly paved roads "aren't as flat as I think they are" and that's what's causing the problem. Thanks!
Don't go to Paul miller in west Caldwell. That's where I bought my horrible car. they have fixed one issue out of about 8 problems I have. For all the rattles in my car the service manger just said the parts settled. I said like a house? Complete bullshit. And they couldn't fix the sub rattle 3 times. Engine grinding they couldn't replicate. Air vent facing up by itself couldn't fix. Door rattle can't fix. Center console arm rest can't fix. I can go on and on.

So I don't recommend Paul miller in west Caldwell. They are friendly but that's as far as it goes.

Schatzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
If you don't mind traveling a little, go to Curry Honda in Yorktown Heights, NY (Northern Westchester) they are superb. I've been dealing with them for 18 years and they have NEVER cheated me or anyone else that I know who takes their cars there. Their service is right on the money truly. Good luck!
Sponsored