Best first mods

Brony2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Accord EX Sedan
Country flag
So I'm getting a brand new Civic Sedan Ex-T 6 speed and I was curious what modifications I should make to the vehicle in the first month that won't break the bank so to speak. The first thing is that int, that's a no brainer for me. Next up I was thinking a sway bar and a cold air intake, maybe sell the stock rims and tires for something better. Possibly replace the headlights and fog lights for a more brighter bulb. Any information or help would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think you meant tint first? Which makes sense.

Autocrossers say Tires/wheels, brakes, suspension, then engine in that order for gaining performance vs. dollars.

However, the reports on the rear sway bar and it's low price make it an attractive first step.

Be sure to check out the DIY section, a lot of discussion on lighting there.

OP
OP

Brony2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Accord EX Sedan
Country flag
I think you meant tint first? Which makes sense.

Autocrossers say Tires/wheels, brakes, suspension, then engine in that order for gaining performance vs. dollars.

However, the reports on the rear sway bar and it's low price make it an attractive first step.

Be sure to check out the DIY section, a lot of discussion on lighting there.
Yeah, tint was what I meant to type. My bad. Any good brands to recommend for a rear sway bar, or does it not matter?

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Dappercoupe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic coupe 2016
First thing i would do personally is add a cold air intake, it lets you hear the turbo more which is always good and adds some power. Then work on cosmetics. Just my opinion

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
So I'm getting a brand new Civic Sedan Ex-T 6 speed and I was curious what modifications I should make to the vehicle in the first month that won't break the bank so to speak. The first thing is that int, that's a no brainer for me. Next up I was thinking a sway bar and a cold air intake, maybe sell the stock rims and tires for something better. Possibly replace the headlights and fog lights for a more brighter bulb. Any information or help would be much appreciated.
Performance side of things.. Unless ur going straight to the track. Hondata then engine stuff.. Intake and such..

Track wise.. Like stated before.. Tires suspension, rear sway bar, then go to hondata and engine..

Looks.. Tint is good.. Then lighting.. Interior is dirt cheap to replace as far as stock lighting.. Exterior can get semi expensive sepending on route.. Theres is hundreds of posts on the exterior subject with what best fits/costs for each bulb..

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what are some good websites to get model specific mods? i'm new to honda, i was previously a hyundai guy and i had a bunch of sites i used to go to for mods (i.e. sharkracing.com). are there any similar sites for civics? i interested in interior lighting, and performance mods.

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
1. Rip out the center console and armrest fabric if you don't have leather. It's cheap nylon crap and should never be put in a car.

CIVICSPORT

Doctor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Tint, Hondata +6Psi Flash. and Done.
Sponsored