Baby NSX revealed... as a video game...

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The long rumored "baby nsx" from honda has finally been revealed! All the patent sheets we saw and rumors we heard... and it was all for Gran Turismo, the playstation 4 video game.

Behold the Honda Sports Vision Gran Turismo... a RWD mid engined 2.0T coupe with 404hp.

Apparently, there is an actual living breathing model of this car that honda tested and fined tuned just for the purpose of the video game. So perhaps not ALL hope is lost that we won't see something similar in the future in honda/acura showrooms. If we do, it'll likely be much heavier and involve some form of electrification.

See the motortrend article here! http://www.motortrend.com/news/honda-sports-vision-gran-turismo-is-the-baby-nsx-we-cant-have/
Sponsored

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)
My heart sank when I heard it was only a GT Vision car. Despite the physically existing model, I doubt this will see the general public beyond pixels on a screen...

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My heart sank when I heard it was only a GT Vision car. Despite the physically existing model, I doubt this will see the general public beyond pixels on a screen...
Like i said, IF we do the generous use of carbon fiber probably won't be the case, so it'll be heavier and knowing honda/acura, it'd be a hybrid as well. Too bad, honda could use a sports car beyond the Type R
Sponsored