Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
Im confused. Honda has all of the Type Rs in Baltimore but there is no information on delivery or cost. Prices in the U.K. and Australia are listed but not in the US where the cars are to be delivered first.
Sponsored

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im confused. Honda has all of the Type Rs in Baltimore but there is no information on delivery or cost. Prices in the U.K. and Australia are listed but not in the US where the cars are to be delivered first.
Lots of Rs being delivered this week. Lots more in Honda's iN system on the way. Some states still not showing up yet in iN.

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
I don't think all of them are here yet, but yes on the other point. It is super frustrating for everyone.

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
I don't think all of them are here yet, but yes on the other point. It is super frustrating for everyone.
Mines due 4th - 8th of june, i feel like their waiting on memorial day to announce at least thats what I'm hoping for and if that is the case , then we all have only a few more days to wait for the official info and access to create it on the honda site.

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
Mines due 4th - 8th of june, i feel like their waiting on memorial day to announce at least thats what I'm hoping for and if that is the case , then we all have only a few more days to wait for the official info and access to create it on the honda site.
Don't be surprised if they release the price a day before launch like the Si and you aren't able to buy it yet. Those dates are still subject to change!

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
Lots of Rs being delivered this week. Lots more in Honda's iN system on the way. Some states still not showing up yet in iN.
wow, super exciting! Man, I'm pumped:)

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
Don't be surprised if they release the price a day before launch like the Si and you aren't able to buy it yet. Those dates are still subject to change!
was told by the new car sales manager that he has confirmation that the quoted days for my delivery is accurate and subject to change by a few days on either end , so I'm not bothered by it
Sponsored