Anywhere to buy 2016 Honda Civic "Touring"emblems?

CarsOverMotorcycles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Anywhere to buy 2016 Honda Civic "Touring"emblems? I only see Turbo emblems being sold. Is anyone selling touring emblems?
Sponsored

OP
OP

CarsOverMotorcycles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag

josby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring sedan
Country flag
You're welcome. I'm not sure if they are all legit or not, but some of them definitely are. I've ordered from hondapartsnetwork.com, magauto.com, hondaautomotiveparts.com, and collegehillshondaparts.com before.

You should be able to skip the part where it asks for the VIN. They just want that to double-check that the part is right for your car so they don't have to deal with a possible return. As long as you're sure you are ordering the right thing, skip it. I never bother with it.

I don't know about all of them, but some of them are just Honda dealerships. For example, magauto.com is my local dealer, Mechanicsville Honda. They don't make that clear, because of course if you are local they'd rather you come into the dealership and pay full retail price at the parts counter than buy the same parts from them at a discount online. But their physical address is the same.

So, for those that are dealerships, the parts just come in as part of their daily delivery of parts they get from Honda for cars they're working on and stuff.