2.0L Any tunes for the 2.0L yet?

eduranjr

First Name
rtet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tgt
Nice feedback, I have it installed since January, and as you said, worth every penny of it, and I have the MT and AEM as well, running like a charm! waiting for the new map!
Sponsored

cheng115

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX MT
Nice feedback, I have it installed since January, and as you said, worth every penny of it, and I have the MT and AEM as well, running like a charm! waiting for the new map!
Any idea when the new tune will be coming out for the 2.0L? Can't wait for that tune to come out!

Reactions: 18k

jcadams5

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX, 2012 CR-V EX
Country flag
Any idea when the new tune will be coming out for the 2.0L? Can't wait for that tune to come out!
I have requested this information from KTuner through email and facebook. All i get back is "soon" Personally I dont think thats good enough of an answer for the price of their product. I would like to know when, and is it actively being worked on? Or just shoved aside because of the release of the SI and Type R? But maybe if enough of us 2.0 owners send the question to them enough we will get a satisfactory answer.

I see the 2.0 on the street more than the 1.5 lately in my area, certainly more so than the SI and Type R. Seems like they would want to invest more R and D in it in hopes of a few new sales.

cheng115

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX MT
I have requested this information from KTuner through email and facebook. All i get back is "soon" Personally I dont think thats good enough of an answer for the price of their product. I would like to know when, and is it actively being worked on? Or just shoved aside because of the release of the SI and Type R? But maybe if enough of us 2.0 owners send the question to them enough we will get a satisfactory answer.

I see the 2.0 on the street more than the 1.5 lately in my area, certainly more so than the SI and Type R. Seems like they would want to invest more R and D in it in hopes of a few new sales.
Totally agree, there are a lot more 2.0's out there. I've also tried emailing them probably a few weeks ago and got a similar answer. They said they don't have a 2.0L to dyno test since no one would volunteer one... Kind of a lame answer..

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
There might not be a ton of gain with a 2.0 tune, I believe the R18 was pretty limited in what you could do without adding a turbo and significant aftermarket. If the 2.0 is similar it might be multiple $k to get much more performance out of it.

eduranjr

First Name
rtet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tgt
I don't want a ton of gain, just a little more fun!:headbang:

jcadams5

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX, 2012 CR-V EX
Country flag
Finally some news.

Enjoy!

KTuner just posted that they have gained access to tuning maps, and supporting parameters. After a few adjustments we should see a 2nd tune released for our 2.0's in the near future.

For those of you with the manual tranny ECU's will also get control of full throttle shift limiter.

Also all speed limiters have been removed.

cheng115

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX MT
Finally some news.

Enjoy!

KTuner just posted that they have gained access to tuning maps, and supporting parameters. After a few adjustments we should see a 2nd tune released for our 2.0's in the near future.

For those of you with the manual tranny ECU's will also get control of full throttle shift limiter.

What does control of full throttle shift limiter mean? And also speed limiters?

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan Manual
Finally some news.

Enjoy!

Killer!