Any one with window visors?

tailsctr916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP CTR
Country flag
I have a black ctr and would like to see how the oem window visors would look with different angles of the car. I did see a thread of a guy that had them but it was very limited pictures, and the pictures wasn't good angles.
Sponsored

toyrocket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 HR-V, 1995 Toyota Supra TT, 94 K_Del Sol, 94 K20 Turbo EG, 2000 Honda Insight
Country flag
I have a black ctr and would like to see how the oem window visors would look with different angles of the car. I did see a thread of a guy that had them but it was very limited pictures, and the pictures wasn't good angles.
I just installed mine last night. I'll take a few pics when I get off work

OP
OP
tailsctr916

tailsctr916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP CTR
Country flag
IMG_6450.JPG
IMG_6451.JPG
IMG_6452.JPG
IMG_6453.JPG
IMG_6454.JPG
IMG_6456.JPG
IMG_6457.JPG
IMG_6458.JPG
IMG_6459.JPG

Sorry for the low light pics. Just got home, but I wanted to get you pics before I KO! Let me know if you need any more pics
Nice man how do you like them im sure it's different inperson, when you have time do you mine getting a side picture of the car from a little distance? But looks great. Was it pretty easy to install them?

toyrocket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 HR-V, 1995 Toyota Supra TT, 94 K_Del Sol, 94 K20 Turbo EG, 2000 Honda Insight
Country flag
Nice man how do you like them im sure it's different inperson, when you have time do you mine getting a side picture of the car from a little distance? But looks great. Was it pretty easy to install them?
It's a very subtle mod I've had on all my previous cars , (CRX, Evo IX, Evo X, RSX), which gives it a little more flare without overdoing it. It also provides functionality. On the CTR though, it complements the body lines and flows quiet nicely. IMO, it should have came stock from the factory. Install time, <5 minutes for each side. I'll pull her out tomorrow and take side pics.

OP
OP
tailsctr916

tailsctr916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP CTR
Country flag
It's a very subtle mod I've had on all my previous cars , (CRX, Evo IX, Evo X, RSX), which gives it a little more flare without overdoing it. It also provides functionality. On the CTR though, it complements the body lines and flows quiet nicely. IMO, it should have came stock from the factory. Install time, <5 minutes for each side. I'll pull her out tomorrow and take side pics.

Yea i had them on all my si's I feel the same way about them I actually have some sent to me as apart of my deal so I just want see as many pictures of them as possible haha. Theres another guy with a black one and he has tints it's looking real nice.

toyrocket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yea i had them on all my si's I feel the same way about them I actually have some sent to me as apart of my deal so I just want see as many pictures of them as possible haha. Theres another guy with a black one and he has tints it's looking real nice.
Honda Civic 10th gen Any one with window visors? IMG_6502.JPG

Sorry for the delayed reply. Extremely busy week. Let me know if you want any more pics. I'll be free this weekend to enjoy her ;-)

OP
OP
tailsctr916

tailsctr916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP CTR
Country flag
IMG_6502.JPG

Sorry for the delayed reply. Extremely busy week. Let me know if you want any more pics. I'll be free this weekend to enjoy her ;-)
Looks nice man I will be attempting to install mine later today and ill post some pics. Car is looking great!

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
nice pix! Do you notice any extra noise or wind noise when driving?

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
Where can one order these?

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
There's someone in one of the FB group that sells the visors for $140 shipped.
Thanks guys. Ended up searching right after posting my comment... and getting a set on Ebay for $150 shipped. :doh:
Sponsored