Any idea when the Turbo manuals come out?

deltarogue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe MSM
I'm in the market for a 10th generation Civic and I have my eyes set on an EX-T Coupe. However, I've heard that the 2017 model will include a manual option instead of the CVT only option on the 2016s.

I'm wondering if any of you guys have an idea of when Honda plans on releasing the EX-T manuals. Thanks!
Sponsored

comptonx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Country flag
The rumors just say late 2016 or early 2017. I assume that you saw that the hb has manual with some of the trim levels. I am also waiting for a turbo, manual....but would love a higher trim level. Can only wait and hope.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
October 25th.

Ok, I'm kidding. All Honda has said is "Fall 2016".

OP
OP
deltarogue13

deltarogue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe MSM
The rumors just say late 2016 or early 2017. I assume that you saw that the hb has manual with some of the trim levels. I am also waiting for a turbo, manual....but would love a higher trim level. Can only wait and hope.
Yeah I heard that rumor as well. I'm hoping that it's sooner rather than later. Although the longer I have to wait, the bigger downpayment I can put down for one.

I like the hb model they're about to release, but I'm more particular towards the coupe body. I think it's a lot sleeker and overall better looking. Not to say the hb isn't a nice look car, because it is.