Any 2.0 2016 civics get the ktuner done?

Blueciv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Country flag
Just as the title says. I'm looking at getting one. Just want to see any results from users.
Thanks all
Sponsored

ryansommer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I am very interested in buying a v1 kTuner. Though I contacted the only distributor within a reasonable drive from me ( Toronto, Canada ), and they never got back to me. Other than that, not sure how to get one here in Canada. If I could get my hands on one I would share the experience of using it with my 2.0l.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe lx
Vehicle Showcase
I am very interested in buying a v1 kTuner. Though I contacted the only distributor within a reasonable drive from me ( Toronto, Canada ), and they never got back to me. Other than that, not sure how to get one here in Canada. If I could get my hands on one I would share the experience of using it with my 2.0l.
Not sure if they are still distributing directly, but when I ordered mine they were, just email them at [email protected].

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe lx
Vehicle Showcase
Just as the title says. I'm looking at getting one. Just want to see any results from users.
Thanks all
I never botheredto dyno so I don't have any numbers, but generally it feels like it is running better timing, midrange had much more zing to it. It is more rewarding to rev, each rpm feels better than the last.
Most importantly it gets rid of the adaptive throttle, so it is consistent. Low end has more punch for a 4 cylinder, and top end is great, but it does feel restricted with the stock intake.

ryansommer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
If I recall correctly, when I bought I wanted an EX trim but you had to get a CVT or go with an LX. Though my memory could be failing me on that one.
I got mine Jan 2016. It was either a barebones LX or nicely equipped EX.
Sponsored