First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since the red HFP floor mats are so hard to come by if not nearly impossible, as well as expensive, I ordered a set of custom mats from Lloyd's Mats. The fronts were $119.90 and the rears were $38.00. Shipping is free, and they arrived in just a few days. The rears are plain, but at least give some spice to the dark rear seat in the Si. I had the fronts made with the Honda logo. Lloyd's website says "excluding Si and Hybrid." There is no hybrid Civic this year, but they fit the Si perfectly.

Honda Civic 10th gen Alternative to HFP Floor Mats 20170627_184840
Sponsored

ceejmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring Rallye Red
Country flag
Since the red HFP floor mats are so hard to come by if not nearly impossible, as well as expensive, I ordered a set of custom mats from Lloyd's Mats. The fronts were $119.90 and the rears were $38.00. Shipping is free, and they arrived in just a few days. The rears are plain, but at least give some spice to the dark rear seat in the Si. I had the fronts made with the Honda logo. Lloyd's website says "excluding Si and Hybrid." There is no hybrid Civic this year, but they fit the Si perfectly.

20170627_184840.jpg
Thanks for the tip. Looks good. Have you found the red HFP mats available at all anywhere? I've been looking pretty extensively and, I assumed they weren't just "nearly" impossible to find, but rather "completely" impossible and not in production yet?

OP
OP
Back in Black

Back in Black

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the tip. Looks good. Have you found the red HFP mats available at all anywhere? I've been looking pretty extensively and, I assumed they weren't just "nearly" impossible to find, but rather "completely" impossible and not in production yet?
College Hills Honda has them listed but out of stock.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I have Lloyd Ultimats. The fit is perfect and they are twice as thick as the crappy OEM ones. You can customize them with a ton of color combos too.

Mojo92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
Everywhere I've looked it says not avaliable to sell I honestly don't think theve been released yet

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

20170627_184840.jpg
Which red did you get, and does it match the Si's red? It looks orange in that picture, but I'd like to think it's just a bad picture.

OP
OP
Back in Black

Back in Black

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Which red did you get, and does it match the Si's red? It looks orange in that picture, but I'd like to think it's just a bad picture.
The color is called "Torch Red" and it does come out brighter in a photo.

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think they come pretty close. There are different shades of red on their website.
I'll take the plunge! My blood's on your hands if your eyes aren't sharp enough ;)

By the way, hi from Tampa. I got my Si at Braman Honda down in your neck of the woods.
Sponsored