ALERT to 2017 Civic 2.0 CVT owners looking to buy KTuner!

Slob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
So after doing months of copious research, I decided to purchase a KTuner for my Civic 2.0 EX CVT, but later found out my Civic's ECU number was L97 and KTuner currently only is up to L95. My advice to all those who have the L97 ECU is to wait as I contacted KTuner and they said they are currently working on it.

Until then, do NOT install the KTuner as it will light up your emissions warning light as well as disable your economy driving bar at the top of the dash.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Yes, always check your ECU part number ahead of time and email us if it's not listed so we can look into, and add support for, anything new.

zabih107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I wish to purchase the ktuner in future for my 2.0 CVT. Where do u look for the ecu number? How do u find it?

OP
OP
Slob

Slob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
I wish to purchase the ktuner in future for my 2.0 CVT. Where do u look for the ecu number? How do u find it?
To be honest, I'm not sure. I just know that for my 2017 Civic EX, its ECU # was L97 and the KTuner ECU is only up to L95 right now.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
The ECU is in the engine bay, with the three wiring connectors plugged into it. The sticker with the ECU numbers is there on the ECU. You may need to lift the plastic housing to see.

zabih107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
The ECU is in the engine bay, with the three wiring connectors plugged into it. The sticker with the ECU numbers is there on the ECU. You may need to lift the plastic housing to see.
thnaks but i still have no idea what which part u indicating from ur description. Perhaps someoen can provide a picture?

zabih107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Okay after doing some research I found it. It's the red circled piece in this picture. They say u don't need to remove anything to see the number.
Honda Civic 10th gen ALERT to 2017 Civic 2.0 CVT owners looking to buy KTuner! 15liter-civic_01
Sponsored