• Total voters

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My parents bought me a (new) 2000 DX when I graduated high school. I've been driving it since April when I finally bought a 2017 Coupe. The 2K has an ITR swap, EM1 wheels, Apexi Noir exhaust, and all the usual sundry stuff that's commonly done to these cars. The exterior of the 2K is 100% stock.

I'm keeping the 2K and I drive both.

HONDA.JPG

That's awesome. Congrates on the longevity on the 2K DX. I still have my 2000 Celica and Just bought the 2017 Civic Hatch in March. These older cars still run great =)
Sponsored

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Living the life!!!
Yeah, i turned the crx into a an 87 prelude for my senior year. When i graduated my dad cosigned for the 93 del sol. It was used but only had 70k miles in 98 and we got it for $6k

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
old bald guy. my first honda. can't wait to take it on a road trip this summer but don't know where to go. Last year I drove from Chicago to Key West, but I didn't have the new car yet. It would have been a cool trip with the civic though,driving through the mountains around Chattanooga there's a stretch where you can coast downhill for like twenty minutes. There's those runaway truck lanes which look kind of scary.

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
old bald guy. my first honda. can't wait to take it on a road trip this summer but don't know where to go. Last year I drove from Chicago to Key West, but I didn't have the new car yet. It would have been a cool trip with the civic though,driving through the mountains around Chattanooga there's a stretch where you can coast downhill for like twenty minutes. There's those runaway truck lanes which look kind of scary.

Maybe Virginia Beach, heard its nice there. Also they Have a Bush Gardens (if you have kids or into that stuff)

Prelude2CivicX

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T 6 Speed M/T, 2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport, 1997 Lexus SC300
Country flag
29, so I guess Im a millennial too. Lol. Cant believe my first car was a 1990 Honda Prelude Si back in 2007, that was 10 years ago! Sold it in 2014 and bought an S2000 like 2 years ago, hated it sold it recently and got my 2017 Civic X 2 weeks ago and Im loving it.

OP
OP
Alejoviejo

Alejoviejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Cadillac CTS, 2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
The votes so far form an almost perfect Bell curve *Mildly interesting*

HondaMom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatch
40 here, on the cusp of 41. First Honda. I always saw them as a "young persons" car so I never paid attention. Mostly because of the upgraded exhausts that irritated me lol
Now I drive a Hatch and I can't imagine driving anything else! I have owned an array of cars in my lifetime and cannot see myself in anything but a Honda from here on out. Very pleased with my purchase! Hubby is astonished at how well I treat my baby. She is washed and cleaned at least twice a week, as long as we are not getting this damn rain all the time.

Bike week started here yesterday, and I am getting questioned and looks everywhere I turn in regards to my car. Hubby has a jealous streak and forgets what I'm driving, thinking people are looking at me

I had one couple on a bike wait for me outside Walgreens just to tell me they love my car

roth91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
You need better demographic breaks than that! And you need to list them like this. 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64 and 65+

I am 42. And I am in the marketing business. I look at demos all day long :)

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
I act like I'm in my 20s, but feel like I'm in my 60s sometimes. :)

I just bought a new Si in my 40s. I also bought a new Buick in my 20s that I kept longer than anything else I've owned. I don't quite fit the mold. :cool:

Last edited: