After market all weather floor mats for 2017 Hatchback?

ishijn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback EX 2017
I just got my Honda civic hatch EX and I'm confused which all weather mats I should go for. I don't have much knowledge in this area, since it's my first car. I see users on this thread are leaning towards Husky or Weathertech compared to the Honda. Could anyone please provide me with a link from where I can buy these and which ones would be a better option?

Thanks!
Sponsored

lem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996-ESi, 1992-Camry, 2006-Lancer, 2017-EX Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Just want to give you guys an update. I just bought this cargo trunk tray from Amazon and they fit very well.
Now, I'm still finding for those perfect mats.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Just want to give you guys an update. I just bought this cargo trunk tray from Amazon and they fit very well.
Now, I'm still finding for those perfect mats.
I think that's the same one I have for my hatch. It doesn't fit as nicely as the Weathertechs (in the front & rear), but it's cheaper than Weathertech's trunk mat and imo looks better.

kayaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
I just got my Honda civic hatch EX and I'm confused which all weather mats I should go for. I don't have much knowledge in this area, since it's my first car. I see users on this thread are leaning towards Husky or Weathertech compared to the Honda. Could anyone please provide me with a link from where I can buy these and which ones would be a better option?

Thanks!
The Honda mats are a little cheaper but both Weathertech and Husky mats cover more of the floor. I went with the Husky mats and very happy with them.
I bought them directly from the Husky website for $139.95 (shipping included), but I've heard they often have sales and/or coupons. They fit the hatchback perfectly, even though the site doesn't mention it.

https://www.huskyliners.com/product-detail/98461

lem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996-ESi, 1992-Camry, 2006-Lancer, 2017-EX Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
I think that's the same one I have for my hatch. It doesn't fit as nicely as the Weathertechs (in the front & rear), but it's cheaper than Weathertech's trunk mat and imo looks better.
Did u get that exact cut? From the picture it has that cut up top and open holes for the latch.

tsupersonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback EX-L, '17 Forester XT
Country flag
I also got the husky's for my hatchback, and they fit nicely. I do need to get the cargo (hatch are) tray

tiniwings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX 2017 (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Hi,

After reading reviews I have ordered Husky Liners floor mats with trunk liner from autoanything.com, they are offering free shipping and some discount with promo codes.

(139.95+77.35)-(43.46) 20% promo code = 173.84 (Final paid)

20% PROMO CODE: PBEA3

Once I revived will share my thoughts.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How about your floor mats?
The price is a bit high for the floor mats. The trunk tray not much of a choice due to the shape. I bought Armor All floor mats from Ross for under $15 for now, they're pretty solid, but will push for the all season OEM later.

Reactions: lem

kayaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The price is a bit high for the floor mats. The trunk tray not much of a choice due to the shape. I bought Armor All floor mats from Ross for under $15 for now, they're pretty solid, but will push for the all season OEM later.
If I'm recalling correctly, the Husky and Weathertech mats cover more of the floor than the OEM mats. If you still like the OEM mats better then, cool - I know some don't like the look of the bigger Husky and WT mats, but to me the better coverage is more important.

drewsryd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I got the OEM trunk Tray, love it. Wait to buy when accessory coupons are available from your local dealer.

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2086.JPG
Is there a "break away" section on the bottom right side of the trunk mat?
I'm getting a sport touring and I think the subwoofer impeades the trunk mat?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No break away it's solid and designed for perfect fit. The right side looks same as the left in the photo, i just couldn't get it to stand if it were flat. It's a hard plastic, not rubber. I'd doubt it can do any sort of impediment it's very thin.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I'm recalling correctly, the Husky and Weathertech mats cover more of the floor than the OEM mats. If you still like the OEM mats better then, cool - I know some don't like the look of the bigger Husky and WT mats, but to me the better coverage is more important.
There are two options the High Wall and the standard, but standard as in standard weather protection not the carpet type.
The OEM High Wall: 08P17-TBA-300
OEM: 08P17-TBA-100

I believe these would be hard plastic like my tray trunk but I would have to see

kayaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are two options the High Wall and the standard, but standard as in standard weather protection not the carpet type.
The OEM High Wall: 08P17-TBA-300
OEM: 08P17-TBA-100

I believe these would be hard plastic like my tray trunk but I would have to see
Ah, OK... I think both of those have a cutout on the left front... around that platform that your left foot can sit on. Any snow/slop on your shoe drips off that, and seeps under the mat. The two non-OEM brands go OVER that platform, instead.
Sponsored