Aegean Blue 2016 Civics now hitting dealerships

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Wow that picture finally does it justice on the sedan.. Thanks! When I saw on coupe I was in awe, kept looking at some of the sedan pics and was not so impressed. Cant wait to see in person.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Notice that both are of the civic with the 1.5 t engine. Tons of EX and lx where I am at but no 1.5t and up models. Wonder if they are selling before they post to sites or just not making as many. Cant wait to test drive one. This blue looks really nice. Cant wait to see a blue coupe Si.

turbo96xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T BLK
Vehicle Showcase
Nice just picked an EX-T in black left at dealer until tomorrow had to do some Black Friday shopping with the family

jaykakadiya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
want to buy 2016civic when launch in India
It's look awesome still wait for india launch any one know about it
I want to buy one

OP
OP

Regi_Derrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Country flag
One of my local Honda dealers in Milwaukee has an aegean blue ex-l...its gorgeous in person

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Aegean Blue Civics (compilation thread) finally hitting dealerships! Its my favorite color at the moment. Gonna be sexy on the SI model.
I love the color, but I liked it when the Si came in unique colors. I was most sad when I started seeing DBP civic sedans that weren't Si...

Whoosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
I love the color, but I liked it when the Si came in unique colors. I was most sad when I started seeing DBP civic sedans that weren't Si...
Agreed the Si and TypeR should each have exclusive color or two. The coupe will have the exclusive green color since I doubt they'd offer that on a sedan (right?!), so I wonder if the Si will actually get another exclusive color or it'll just get the green color.

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's one reason i regret getting rid of my 2006 Fiji Si w/navi... There were no Fiji sedans that year and only the Si coupe came with it... it was and still is my favorite blue color ever released by a car company... there are some very close 2nd's but nothing beat Fiji to me... it was sad to see DBP on regular Civics but that color was never Fiji so I cared a lot less when that happened...

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
It's one reason i regret getting rid of my 2006 Fiji Si w/navi... There were no Fiji sedans that year and only the Si coupe came with it... it was and still is my favorite blue color ever released by a car company... there are some very close 2nd's but nothing beat Fiji to me... it was sad to see DBP on regular Civics but that color was never Fiji so I cared a lot less when that happened...
I hear that. I was sad when I couldn't get EBP any more - after my 99 Si. But looking back, I'm glad it was a limited run on that color. Keeps the 99-00 unique.
Sponsored