2018 fit Sport vs 2017 Civic LX

fslaugts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
I am currently trying to decided between these two cars.. I have not yet test drove either one. Both would be with the CVT. I don't really want to spend over $20,000. I wanted to hear your thoughts.
Thanks.
Sponsored

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
The civic is a step above of course. A bit bigger and more room. A bit faster. Independent rear suspension vs torion beam rear suspension

Why not consider a 2016 used car? It is still new and you get more features.

sam17civicsport

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
agree with coreflyup... just test drive both. the L15 DOHC iVTEC was the main draw for me to the Fit but I got a banging deal on the civic I couldn't pass up. Fit was pretty fun to drive (I test drove the EX) considering. With that said, I think Civic is more or "step above" for sure. If you're worried about price, you can do some homework and look around online to try to find a good used deal in your area

OP
OP

fslaugts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
Thanks for the reply's. I like the civic better for the older engine, (port injection). But I thought the fit looked better, more sporty and fun looking. I wasn't aware of the different suspension. I think I could get a much better deal on a 2017 civic vs a 2018 fit.
Sponsored