2017 honda civic sport

Jrman949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic sport hatchback
Country flag
I just got a 2017 Honda Civic sport hatchback but it's automatic (only got it auto because some guy had a amazing deal on it) is there anyway I can mod it out to look or sound amazing or run better
Sponsored

SSGCoxie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB Sport, 6MT, Sonic Gray
Country flag
I just got a 2017 Honda Civic sport hatchback but it's automatic (only got it auto because some guy had a amazing deal on it) is there anyway I can mod it out to look or sound amazing or run better
This is the right place to come. Spend some time in each section and you're bound to find what you're looking for or at least some inspiration for your own style.

OP
OP

Jrman949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic sport hatchback
Country flag
This is the right place to come. Spend some time in each section and you're bound to find what you're looking for or at least some inspiration for your own style.
Thanks i dont know much about cars i just know that i want to customize mine any suggestions for the first things to do its stock rn

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Be patient with what you buy for your car. Its still so new so you have to let some companies do their R&D as far as parts go.

Please don't go buying cheap ass parts because they're available. It'll make your car look cheap and tacky and I feel like the hatchback is unforgiving in its looks so if you make it look tacky, it'll stand out like a sore thumb.

SSGCoxie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB Sport, 6MT, Sonic Gray
Country flag
Be patient with what you buy for your car. Its still so new so you have to let some companies do their R&D as far as parts go.

Please don't go buying cheap ass parts because they're available. It'll make your car look cheap and tacky and I feel like the hatchback is unforgiving in its looks so if you make it look tacky, it'll stand out like a sore thumb.
Word. With any new platform there will be get rich quick schemes and then we'll see better quality components and procedures for customization.

For starters, I've seen a lot of pin-striping, horn, light bulb replacements.

pcsavvy

First Name
Vickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Sonic Gray Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the Sport too. I like the OEM wheels but that is subjective. One of things I did was to get the tweeter pods from a higher trim level and install tweeters in the front doors. It is one of the cheaper DIY jobs that will improve the sound quality of the stereo whether you listen to the radio or through your phone.

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
I have the Sport too. I like the OEM wheels but that is subjective. One of things I did was to get the tweeter pods from a higher trim level and install tweeters in the front doors. It is one of the cheaper DIY jobs that will improve the sound quality of the stereo whether you listen to the radio or through your phone.
Hold the phone. You installed OEM tweeter pods into your Sport? What about the wiring and all that?

pcsavvy

First Name
Vickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Sonic Gray Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered the OEM tweeter pods from my local dealer took awhile and I got the JBL GT019T tweeters. The wiring included with the tweeters will reach from the tweeter pods to front speaker wiring. You will need to take the door off to access the front speakers. You can use either taps or solder the front speaker wire and bare wire end of the tweeter together. You will need to carefully sandpaper the inside housing where the tweeter mounts rest to ensure a proper fit. There are plenty of forum discussions about this subject. I am planning on eventually installing a powered subwoofer that will fit under the front seat that however is bit more expensive since I would rather have it professionally installed. Having those tweeters installed really help clarify and define the sound of your music.

Mikeguyver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered the OEM tweeter pods from my local dealer took awhile and I got the JBL GT019T tweeters. The wiring included with the tweeters will reach from the tweeter pods to front speaker wiring. You will need to take the door off to access the front speakers. You can use either taps or solder the front speaker wire and bare wire end of the tweeter together. You will need to carefully sandpaper the inside housing where the tweeter mounts rest to ensure a proper fit. There are plenty of forum discussions about this subject. I am planning on eventually installing a powered subwoofer that will fit under the front seat that however is bit more expensive since I would rather have it professionally installed. Having those tweeters installed really help clarify and define the sound of your music.
I have those tweeters in my sedan Ex. Replaced the stock ones with these. They sound awesome!