2017 Honda Civic Si Development Inspiration

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
IIRC, that's a very, very early variant that was assembled/tuned mid last year in conjunction with Hondata and Church Automotive. Hondata has a good video on the HPD "Si."

bobindy

Bobindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic Si 4 door
Country flag
Well if the CTR is $10K more than the Si (looks like it will be at least that, given dealer markup) and the CTR is basically unobtainable (2 cars per dealer per year?!?) then I can see a lot of people settling for the Si. Just gotta get the red emblem and a JDM Type-R badge, 99% of people will think you have a CTR.
Except the SI is coupe and sedan only and the Type R is hatchback only. Anyone who couldn't tell the difference wouldn't care anyway.

joe007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Country flag
Except the SI is coupe and sedan only and the Type R is hatchback only. Anyone who couldn't tell the difference wouldn't care anyway.
Haven't you heard about the JDM edition? Yeah, I imported this ITR coupe from Japan. Or maybe I did an ITR engine + turbo swap. Pay no attention to that red-badged Odyssey in my driveway.

OP
OP
erbee

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
Haven't you heard about the JDM edition? Yeah, I imported this ITR coupe from Japan. Or maybe I did an ITR engine + turbo swap. Pay no attention to that red-badged Odyssey in my driveway.
If i can import one i'll get the FD3S and R34. US ITR looks weird.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
this dog only puts out 210 ....that all hondata could get out of the Si race car.....PATHETIC!
No, that's the base 1.5 from the twins.

Hondata was very careful not to mention the Si's output. Sean Church has also been very quiet about it. :cool:
Sponsored