2017 Honda Civic Hatch EX - Looking for new headlights & more

imjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I'm looking for suggestions on HIDS or LEDS.

I'm looking for white for the headlights, but dont know if I should get HIDS or LIDS. Something with minimal installation would be awesome. I also have a black car. Has anyone tried the white headlights with the white fog lights and is it aesthetically pleasing?

Also, I'm looking for something that goes on the exterior right where the truck meets the back. I don't know what it's called unfortunately but it's basically mat on the outside of the car where the trunk is.
Sponsored

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
I'm looking for suggestions on HIDS or LEDS.

I'm looking for white for the headlights, but dont know if I should get HIDS or LIDS. Something with minimal installation would be awesome. I also have a black car. Has anyone tried the white headlights with the white fog lights and is it aesthetically pleasing?

Also, I'm looking for something that goes on the exterior right where the truck meets the back. I don't know what it's called unfortunately but it's basically mat on the outside of the car where the trunk is.
Go for HID. From what I understand, LED don't work well in projector housings.

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For fogs, I'd definitely recommend morimoto Xb fogs, I put some LEDs in there at first and it doesn't do crap but put out light on all the useless places. That's ok if you're just looking for color match but I wanted useful fogs. For headlights I put Hikari LEDs in and it serves its purpose pretty well. But then I got addicted to light output and wanted extreme range and better throw, so I'm installing morimoto hid kit now. But LEDs in low beam is not bad at all I think, you still get decent light throw and a nice cutoff line.

DevilDogDoc

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Si Aegean Blue
Country flag
I love my Morimoto HID's. Clean white light, no scatter that I can see. 5500k for mine.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Honda Civic Hatch EX - Looking for new headlights & more IMG_3792.JPG