2017 Civic Type R Championship White Spotted in SoCal!

Summerwha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Civic Hatchback Si
Hey CivicX members! Just want to share something with you guys today. I was on my way home and I managed see this unicorn near Honda Corporate headquarters in SoCal. Sorry for the jittery video, I was excited lol. But who wouldn't be? Enjoy!
Feel free to share the video!

2017 Civic Type R Sighting.png

*Edited video for better horizontal viewing

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT: Putting the clearer shot of the car on the first post
Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Civic Type R Championship White Spotted in SoCal! 2i0sll4
Thanks! This is awesome! I was disappointed that the prototype did not have a sunroof! Does anyone know if a sunroof will be an available option?

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thanks! This is awesome! I was disappointed that the prototype did not have a sunroof! Does anyone know if a sunroof will be an available option?
Doubt it. Type Rs never had them. Adds weight to the top of the car and hurts torsional rigidity.

Summerwha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Civic Hatchback Si
Doubt it. Type Rs never had them. Adds weight to the top of the car and hurts torsional rigidity.
The Si's have always had sunroofs so I was hoping the type r would. I liked the prototype for the new Si with the exception of it not being a hatch.

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si sedan (TSP stage 1) 2016 Mazda Miata Club (Brembo BBS pack)
Country flag
What color is that Panda???