2017 Civic Si press drives in May. Reviews come June 6.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
I find it funny how you guys keep on defending Honda. 10 gen Si is a disaster from dayone, little or no improvement on specs. It's 2017 not 1997. You have much better choices in the mid 20k range including used cars. Almost everycar is over 200hp nowadays, Honduh.
While I do think that this gen SI is nothing special (and I will need to dig really deep to find a reason to buy it over other cars), I do think that if you have a choice between a new car and a used one, always pick the new car unless you know the exact history of the used one. I once brought a 4 year old used Accord with 10K miles on it from a big dealer and it drove worse than my brought new Prelude at 150K miles. No lie!

Metfanant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2003 Civic LX
Country flag
Well. Don't quote me for it . In a coupe weeks, actual selling price will be lower than an used 15Si. It will sit on the lot collecting dust. Huge discount can be found at the end of the year. So sad for those who buys a 17 MY in mid 17. Only to find out the car is 1 year old after a couple months.
Well, if your prophecy turns out to be correct, it will only save me a few bucks a month on my lease..I have my beater 03 LX sedan to drive to work daily...I have my Mustang that I've owned for 16 years to modify and drive when I feel like it

This Si will be a fun, sporty car to enjoy driving until I turn it in 3 years from now for a new one...

I find it funny how you guys keep on defending Honda. 10 gen Si is a disaster from dayone, little or no improvement on specs. It's 2017 not 1997. You have much better choices in the mid 20k range including used cars. Almost everycar is over 200hp nowadays, Honduh.
The sheer fact that you say there has been "little or no improvement" to this car tells me you're either delusional, or just trolling...