2017 Civic Coupe- Should I buy the LX or LX-P trim?

leo389

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
I'm going to buy a 2017 Civic Coupe this year, but up in the air about which trim to do. I'm not a MT guy, so the CVT is fine, but I'm lost on whether or not it's worth the bump up in price for a LX-P coupe or is the base model fine. I've noticed many dealers with the LX-P on their lots not really moving, but the LX seems to be moving quite a bit. I like the idea of a moon roof, but reading through the forums here, they seem to be hit or miss, and I don't really want to keep sending my car to the shop. I don't have my heart set on either trim, and would love to hear from some users here, as to whether I should go with the LX-P or LX?

Thanks in advanced.
Sponsored

brothaMan84

I Trance
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic Coupe LX-P (Totaled, RIP =[ ) 17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey leo389! I just saw your post. I have the 2016 Lx-p (same model as the 2017), and I absolutely love it! I think the sunroof gives it a unique look. And with the Lx-p trim, you have the smart entry which definitely took me!

OP
OP

leo389

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
Thanks, I should have probably removed this post, but I recently got to sit in both. The LX is the definite buy for me, no headroom on models with a sunroof. My head rubs on the roof of an LX-P.
Sponsored