Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Have a look at our concept renderings for a Civic Type R coupe (front and rear views)!

The Type R has already been confirmed for U.S. shores. Will we see the typical 5-door hatchback body style or perhaps the addition of a coupe version?

We think our renderings make a great case for a stunning Type R coupe! What do you think?

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017-2018 Civic Type R Coupe Concept envisioned! Civic Type R Cou

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017-2018 Civic Type R Coupe Concept envisioned! Civic Type R_rear

Last edited:

martyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boring Accord family hauler
That's spectacular looking. Looks amazing in coupe form. This looks like a real car the way you guys rendered it.

Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBR600RR
Never imagined it in coupe form before but this is stunning. Sign me up!

The lights flowing into the spoiler would make for such a unique look. Hope it actually comes like that.

Whoosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
I really like it, great job. I noticed you guys combined the Civic concept features with the Type R in the tail lights and the front fascia/intakes. The silhouette I actually like better than the hatchback, less dome like.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Civic EX
Country flag
That's riduclous I need that in my life immediately. Now I'm curious how many of you guys would pick this over the hatchback??

Guzmannn

Threads
Reaction score
Great job. Pretty wild but looks like a concept car would. You can just tell that this new body style is going to look so good with some modifications.

Golf6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK6 Golf
That's riduclous I need that in my life immediately. Now I'm curious how many of you guys would pick this over the hatchback??
After seeing this I would for sure. The lines and stance are perfect for the Type R. Build it and I'll buy it!

Backstrom

Threads
Reaction score
Have a look at our concept renderings for a Civic Type R coupe (front and rear views)!

The Type R has already been confirmed for U.S. shores. Will we see the typical 5-door hatchback body style or perhaps the addition of a coupe version?

We think our renderings make a great case for a stunning Type R coupe! What do you think?

Civic Type R Coupe.jpeg

Civic Type R_rear.jpg
Looks expensive :) No doubt the Type R is goin to perform and look awesome but now I'm afraid of its price now since Honda knows that too.

nade shot

Threads
Reaction score
New guy here. Saw this hit many car blogs this morning and my jaw dropped. Signed up to give some props and follow news on the car!

@Administrator do you have a wallpaper size version of this you can post?

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017-2018 Civic Type R Coupe Concept envisioned! {filename}

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Would rather see split quad exhaust pipes than centered ones which look like the Corvette's. Otherwise this is damn nice.