2016 to 2017

Razro95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hond Civic Touring
The new 2017 Hatchback has a black gloss grille standard in Canada. I called my local Honda dealer and the looked into it and they said that it a different part number so i most likely won't work. Why would Honda Canada make a completely different grille design when they just make it a different colour? So now I am probably going to have to take it to a body shop and get it done:mad: I seen in Australia the RS version has the black grill and black rims and Blind Spot Monitoring. :banghead:
Sponsored

grevic16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
It'll fit. Some people have already changed it out. Direct bolt-up. Of course it has a different part number. It would have to so they could tell them apart in the box on the shelf.

OP
OP
Razro95

Razro95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hond Civic Touring
Thanks for the reply! That would be a logical reasoning behind it. You wouldn't know the price of it? I dont want them to order it and it not working and then i would still have to buy it!

grevic16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
It'll guaranteed work, but no, I don't know the price. Just to let you know though, you have to almost completely disassemble the front end just to change that crap out. It's retarded how they made it so hard to swap.

OP
OP
Razro95

Razro95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hond Civic Touring
Thanks, I will let them know! Thanks anyways! That seems like alot of work. If its not too expensive I want to see if they can do it. Then I would have to do it myself.