Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Mark another date on your calendars -- the first 2016 Honda Civic sedan will roll off the line at Honda's Greensburg, Indiana plant in just over a week on Tuesday, October 27 :thumbsup:
Sponsored

yoyoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 civic ex-l
Nice! What does this mean in terms of the date of being able to actually go in and buy one and whatnot?

benjaminh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX Orchid
I think production of the new Civic has already started in Canada, which is taking a leadership role for the production of the 2016 Civic?

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
Nice! What does this mean in terms of the date of being able to actually go in and buy one and whatnot?
HondaGeek says dealer training starts on 11/20 and he expects them to get the cars a little sooner than that.

HondaGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
HondaGeek says dealer training starts on 11/20 and he expects them to get the cars a little sooner than that.
Yup. That's when we have training schedule for. Although it is possible some other regions might have their sessions sooner or after that date.

I think it's very likely that Civics will start to arrive before the 20th.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Yup. That's when we have training schedule for. Although it is possible some other regions might have their sessions sooner or after that date.

I think it's very likely that Civics will start to arrive before the 20th.
In training do you guys find out anything about the car that's outside of all the publicly released info and specs? Or is the training mostly for sales guys that aren't paying attention to sites like this?

HondaGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
In training do you guys find out anything about the car that's outside of all the publicly released info and specs? Or is the training mostly for sales guys that aren't paying attention to sites like this?
For those not paying attention, really. You have to understand that a large portion of the car sales staff in America are more...mature in age and not so tech savvy. Not an excuse, but the truth.

But even for me, who I consider to be pretty tech savvy, I've always learned something new.

Not everything is always on the website. For example, on the new Honda Pilot, we did not know that it did not include a CD player anymore, not the fact it does have WiFi built in.

Ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
Country flag
Does anyone know anything about the coupe? I really like the way the theoretical pics look compared to the sedan. I was hoping to see some info as we got close to the 19th...buy nothing has materialized.

Status
Not open for further replies.