2016 Honda Civic Coupe

Eveymb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
2016 Honda Civic Coupe(5 week old purchase) won't start got it towed to dealership. Received call today that they haven't figured out what the issue is. 48 hours so far. Car is in Langhorne, PA Any ideas? Really love the car hoping they can figure it out.
Sponsored

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
2016 Honda Civic Coupe(5 week old purchase) won't start got it towed to dealership. Received call today that they haven't figured out what the issue is. 48 hours so far. Car is in Langhorne, PA Any ideas? Really love the car hoping they can figure it out.
I was hoping they would workout all the bugs from the Sedan model :(, keep us updated

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
Car won't start and the dealer hasn't fixed it in 2 days and you ask here if anyone has any ideas? :bs:

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Pr
Car won't start and the dealer hasn't fixed it in 2 days and you ask here if anyone has any ideas? :bs:
Probably a new problem, if no one post anything about it yet, the coupe is sort of new right now.

OP
OP

Eveymb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
Update, picking the car up now. They said the battery was drained and they charged it back up? A little odd but I'll stay positive I'm just happy to be getting the car back.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you leave the headlights on or something? Was it just a bad battery?

Also, it took getting it towed to the dealership to figure out the battery was dead?

Booster cables, booster cables....

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Did you leave the headlights on or something? Was it just a bad battery?

Also, it took getting it towed to the dealership to figure out the battery was dead?

Booster cables, booster cables....
Also what kind of dealership takes 48hr to figure out the battery was bad or dead o_O Congrats on getting the car back though :D

Rush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EXT
Country flag
On my last car the positive battery terminal was over torqued and stripped right from the factory. Discovered this after just a couple weeks of ownership as it came loose. Something to check as it can cause a no start situation as it cant supply the amps but still power low draw items like electronics.

OP
OP

Eveymb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
Also what kind of dealership takes 48hr to figure out the battery was bad or dead o_O Congrats on getting the car back though :D
No didn't leave battery on and we did initially have it jumped. Yes something fishy...but I'm letting it go ...just glad to have it back.
Sponsored