2016 Honda Civic Coupe Release Coming March 15th @ $19,050

Rishat Ahmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic EX, 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Just got an email about the coupe's release date. Thought I would share! So excited!!

Coupe will be available March 15, 2016 with a starting price of $19,050.

Coupe MSRP Pricing and MPG:

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Release Coming March 15th @ $19,050 honda-

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Release Coming March 15th @ $19,050 2016 Civic Coupe Availability and Prici

Last edited by a moderator:

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
I wanted to make a post like this but I am on my work laptop so I just copied and pasted the text into the other thread.

Annoying though that they have a "build and price" button and all that on the email too but you can't actually do that yet - still only for the 2015 model. I really want to be able to do that now.

atomicfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe (soon!) ☆
Annoying though that they have a "build and price" button and all that on the email too but you can't actually do that yet - still only for the 2015 model. I really want to be able to do that now.
Noticed this as well. Hopefully it'll be updated today... it's weird for them to advertise "Build & Price" at the bottom of the email but it isn't actually available on their website yet.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
That green looks awesome in that shot ha. I am getting excited now. Still undecided on color. Blue most likely. Wonder how blue would hold up in a retail parking lot. Carts door dings etc? Decisions ugh ha

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
That would also mean that production has already begun on the coupe if available on the 15th

PirelliPZero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EJ6, CBR
Nice. So: $19,050 + $835 destination = $19,885 for LX manual. $800 more = $20,685 for LX automatic.

I'm curious to see what the LX-P adds, as we've never seen this package before.

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
So I sent an email this morning to a local dealer and she told me they won't be available until the fall. When I questioned her about that she replied "Definitely, the 2016 Civic Coupes won't be released until the fall. We have none in transit and haven't heard of a release date yet."

TechSIguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seeing how nice this model is I am very very excited for the Si sedan and coupe. The coupe will be one sexy beast if its based of this coupe.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
So I sent an email this morning to a local dealer and she told me they won't be available until the fall. When I questioned her about that she replied "Definitely, the 2016 Civic Coupes won't be released until the fall. We have none in transit and haven't heard of a release date yet."
They have no clue! The five door will probably be fall. Then spring 2017 for Si. It is a slow rollout for sure.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice. So: $19,050 + $835 destination = $19,885 for LX manual. $800 more = $20,685 for LX automatic.

I'm curious to see what the LX-P adds, as we've never seen this package before.
Actually since the manual isn't confirmed until the 2017 models, that's probably the base price for the CVT coupe and the base price for the coupe will go down for the manual when the 2017 models are released.

The press release mentioned the LX-P model adding a sunroof and fog lights over the base LX model. I think it's basically an EX minus the touch screen.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
having similar experience with dealers. they keep trying to suggestive sell the sedan instead lol. one dealer said they don't start production til the fifteenth and we can get an eta around that date

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Actually since the manual isn't confirmed until the 2017 models, that's probably the base price for the CVT coupe and the base price for the coupe will go down for the manual when the 2017 models are released.

The press release mentioned the LX-P model adding a sunroof and fog lights over the base LX model. I think it's basically an EX minus the touch screen.
the manual is available on the 2.0 engine not the turbo

atomicfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe (soon!) ☆
That seems really far out...? The salesman I've been in contact with wrote back with this when I inquired today:

However, sorry to disappoint, but that was just a marketing email. There haven't been any Civic coupes built or even assigned to us to be built that I'm aware of yet.
Sponsored