Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
2016 exterior colors include: Aegean Blue Metallic, Burgundy Night Pearl, Cosmic Blue Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, White Orcid Pearl, Taffeta White and Rallye Red

2016 interior colors are Black (BK), Gray (GR), Ivory (IV).

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic colors (exterior/interior) leaked 2016civic-colors
Sponsored

RogueDC5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 RSX-S NHBP
Country flag
Not bad, I can't wait to see what the CTR exterior/interior color options will be.

Viva la vida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T
Nice leak! So so far we've seen 4 of these colors right? Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Rallye Red and one of the two black colors.

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
I was hoping now that they are going after the sporty image again, they would offer something a little wild like the Concept's lime green. These are playing it pretty safe.

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)
I was hoping now that they are going after the sporty image again, they would offer something a little wild like the Concept's lime green. These are playing it pretty safe.
Maybe the lime green will be available on the Si and/or Type R? I doubt the regular coupe if not on the regular sedan, though I could be wrong.

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
Maybe the lime green will be available on the Si and/or Type R? I doubt the regular coupe if not on the regular sedan, though I could be wrong.
Yea im sure the Si and Type-R will get some exclusive colors, but the coupe could really use at least one "sporty" one even if they know mainstream buyers won't opt for it. It could be the signature sports color that they show off at shows. I'm not really seeing that with this palette besides the Rallye Red.

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
As long as they still offer black I'm good. That'll always be sporty... and it adds 20hp :)

PirelliPZero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EJ6, CBR
Nice leak! So so far we've seen 4 of these colors right? Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Rallye Red and one of the two black colors.
And Aegean Blue is on the new Fit. Excellent blue color.

EmperorHondus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Accord, 2002 Mazda Protege
That's a pretty nice palette to choose from. One thing that I'd like to see improved is the paint quality. My dearly departed '11 Si left me sorely disappointed in that department. The front end was riddled with rock chips and assorted scratches, some right down to the bone, er, metal. I'm not expecting German levels of finish, but any progress would be most welcome.

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
I'm loving the rallye red. Hatchback in that color will most def be my choice. Ex with some options unless the hatch comes in Si version as well

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
I just want a red coupe with grey leather interior. Black is too hot, especially in leather.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
digging the orchid white pearl. i wish they offered that on 9th gen Si's.
They did on non-Si's. It's a great color alternative to the pure white. Looks even better in the shade tho in the sun it gets washed out and almost indistinguishable from Tafetta White.

This is where it shines tho:

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic colors (exterior/interior) leaked 90064020
Sponsored