2016 Civics fitted with 9th gen Si wheels

CRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Civic
Country flag
Buy 3mm hubcentric 64.1mm center bore spacers for the front. They can be found on ebay or amazon iirc
Sponsored

Taylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Now install them LED lights and you'll be turning heads.
I can get a kit that would go where the standard bulb would go that would have LED. Would not quite look the same as the Touring model but I don't care for the leather option so stuck with the EX-T model instead... Like the Turbo!

bobgio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX Manual
Buy 3mm hubcentric 64.1mm center bore spacers for the front. They can be found on ebay or amazon iirc
My are not rubbing but the space is minimal (like maybe 2mm)...would you still get them? can you provide the link...I cant find them.
Thanks

melmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
Probably picking up some oem 2015 si rims tomorrow for my black EXT, what's the thoughts on getting them dipped black - have been looking for images but can't find any?

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic EXT, audi Turbo,Jeep Cherokee Limited,09 civic exl, One bad ass Jeep Rubicon, Repsol 1000RR and a few Harleys
Is anybody good with photoshop? Would love to see the 18" and 19"s accord sport rims from the past two years on the civic..
man those are the rims I was thinking about too ,, they look sweet for oem

jordan curtis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXL turbo
Hey Jordan, there are some new pics posted with some White 16 Civics now with the 9th gen Si rims if you are interested in seeing what it looks like. IMO, looks best with the White.
Yea bro I seen them.. I bought Vsr Boss 18x8.5 they look almost identical to the 19s from the accord.. I love them

melmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
Picked up the si rims today - super clean $300. i need to get them wrapped i was thinking 225/40 R 18's

any advice would be much appreciated?

Jeric18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic lx
Mannn...so I just ordered 15 oem si rims and really bummed to hear that there's still so much trouble with clearance.. I have a 2016 lx and too late to return theyve already shipped. Spacers not am option, I guess I'll see when they come:(