2016 Civic Sedan bumper fits 2017 Civic Hatchback?

Dredogol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Hey all,

So I've had my 2017 Civic Hatchback for 10 months now, and I love it.

However, I've never really been a big fan of the REAR bumper design with the giant honeycomb grills.
(front looks fine)

Does anyone know of the Sedan bumper will fit the Hatchback bumper design?
Sponsored

MikeJXWT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic LX 2-Dr Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic EX 5-Dr Hatchback, 1994 Chevy Silverado Full-Size Std Cabin, 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Full-Size Quad Cabin, 2004 Toyota Tacoma Std 2-Dr Pick-up, 2017 Toyota Corolla LE, 2017 Nissan Fronteir S King Cab
Country flag
Just wait awhile longer, the hatch hasn't been out for a year yet (NA at least). Someone will eventually make an aftermarket bumper for the hatch. I'm actually hoping someone makes a front and rear that deletes the Faux Vents and just makes it plain plastic. I've seen a few photos where they photoshop the vents out and the rear looks great.

mike4123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Hatchback
Country flag
Just wait awhile longer, the hatch hasn't been out for a year yet (NA at least). Someone will eventually make an aftermarket bumper for the hatch. I'm actually hoping someone makes a front and rear that deletes the Faux Vents and just makes it plain plastic. I've seen a few photos where they photoshop the vents out and the rear looks great.
So it's been 3 years... Any news on if this happened? I got a 2017 Hatch and want the bumpers replaced w/o the fake vents
Sponsored