2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

bradcliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
$1225 total with tax for rims and car liquid wrapped + vinyl wrapped window trims
Where did you get this done? I live in Dallas, TX too, and I'm trying to find a good shop for getting work done on my own Civic Touring.

4DBox

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silver EXT, 2018 Volt
Country flag
*Applause* This looks unique, I'm digging the green shadow shade. Some constructive critic: Did they cover over the front/rear faux vents? I would have left those black for contrast. Also uncover the Honda emblems. While I am an advocate of blackening wheels in general, this example brings out the excessive strake-busyness of the OEM units. Some Rays style aftermarket wheels would look great on your car--perhaps in a dark bronze shade?
A bit of chrome here and contrast there can go a long way to emphasize the satin colors. Great Job!

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Abyss Midnight Pearl in matte clear? Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

edit: Just saw OP said pearl at the bottom. Beta Midnight flip... I was close :p

OP
OP
CivicGal23

CivicGal23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get this done? I live in Dallas, TX too, and I'm trying to find a good shop for getting work done on my own Civic Touring.
I got it done at CB3 Customs in Carrollton. Not sure if you'd be able to get the same deal/quote since they were able to really work with me on several interim sales/discounts they had going at the time, but nonetheless they did such a great job and overall do awesome work!!
Here are their Facebook & Instagram!
https://www.facebook.com/CBIIIAudio/
https://www.instagram.com/cb3_customs/

:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
CivicGal23

CivicGal23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT
Vehicle Showcase
*Applause* This looks unique, I'm digging the green shadow shade. Some constructive critic: Did they cover over the front/rear faux vents? I would have left those black for contrast. Also uncover the Honda emblems. While I am an advocate of blackening wheels in general, this example brings out the excessive strake-busyness of the OEM units. Some Rays style aftermarket wheels would look great on your car--perhaps in a dark bronze shade?
A bit of chrome here and contrast there can go a long way to emphasize the satin colors. Great Job!
Thank you so much for the feedback! The front faux vents they left flat black which contrasts well in the sun, but the rear ones were sprayed over with the pearl. I thought about that as well and thought it maybe look weird on the stock rims. I'll definitely think about saving up for non-stock wheels in the future, but for now I like that it's at least somewhat protecting the OEM units. I have a really long highway commute to and from work, so this gave me a peace of mind in protecting the OEM paint. Thank you for your input!
Sponsored