2016 Civic EX-T VS 2016 Chevrolet Cruze

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase

I don't know if it's just me, but the new Cruze is not a good looking car.. And the interior still looks like it's from 2013. The civic pretty much cleans up in every category and it's $200 cheaper! Laura is a little bit Honda biased, but at the end of the day, the Cruze is no match compared the the Civic ;)
Sponsored

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We have a 2012 Cruze. Its so underpowered and it is far worse on gas than my Touring Civic is. I have to floor it just to get passed someone doing 80 on secondary highways unless i want to get killed by a semi..plus her parents have a 2013 which the engine just randomly decided to implode at 96k, right before the warranty expired. The reliability factor isnt there. When i floor her car, it sounds like its going to implode while going nowhere. Theres zero fun factor in the cruze. I assume the engine is the same 1.4L Turbo?

Were looking at replacing it with an SUV anyways, but after seeing how much my fiancee's cruze is falling apart, and her parents, i wouldnt touch a 2016 cruze with a 10 foot pole. The other cruze was (and still is) riddled with quality control issues.

Last edited:

lmoore1436

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX BNP
I've seen her do quite a few video comparisons with the new civic... Does she work for the Honda dealership, or is she just a big civic fan?

OP
OP
NorthernEX-T

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen her do quite a few video comparisons with the new civic... Does she work for the Honda dealership, or is she just a big civic fan?
I think she's a fan, but could very possible work with herb chambers Honda. She's funny and cute ;)

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They've shown bae inside the dealership after hours (heh) doing a tour before.

lmoore1436

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX BNP
Haha yeah I think she works there, the video was uploaded by the dealership... I was about to say... A video, after hours? :beer:

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not a Chevy fan, but the Cruze is an okay car. My mother almost bought one a few years ago. When I test drove it for her, it was okay.

PS: Honda Laura always does their vids, and she always looks hot. :)

Last edited:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not a Chevy fan, but the Cruze is an okay car. My mother almost bought one a few years ago. When I test drove it for her, it was okay.

PS: Honda Laura always does their vids, and she always looks hot. :)
lol its kinda cute how she stumbles over her words, and can never pronounce 'Honda' correctly