05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
About damn time... why has Honda always given the US a different Civic? And kept the Type-R away from us for so long? Makes no damn sense.
Crash safety/emissions requirements? Fact that hatchbacks aren't as popular in US as in Europe and Asia?
Sponsored

Moichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit & CR-V
Country flag
It's a liftback coupe. Love that this is making a comeback! Was hoping that the Genesis Coupe and FR-S/BRZ would end up as liftbacks but neither were.
Japanese liftback FTW!
Man I hope they keep the liftback for the coupe... please Honda make it so.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Concept debut!  Type R to join US model lineup! fark_95tp0c44y9r8gRp10tliBXi-akE

Whoosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Lots of people hating on the rear end online but it's one of my favaorite parts of the car funny enough.

Golf6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK6 Golf
Lots of people hating on the rear end online but it's one of my favaorite parts of the car funny enough.
I LOVE the connected lights. One of my favorite design features on cars that have them. I love them on the older 911's and even like them on the Dodge Charger :S

martyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boring Accord family hauler
One of the best looking compacts in the last 10-15 years hands down.

Viva la vida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T
Wild color but I hope it's actually offered in colors like this especially for the Type-R. Tired of seeing the usual boring black, white, silver cars.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Wild color but I hope it's actually offered in colors like this especially for the Type-R. Tired of seeing the usual boring black, white, silver cars.
Agree. The Type R should only be offered in exciting and bold colors. But it won't :(

iamjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
A good looking fun to drive Civic?! We just time ported back 15 or so years and I'm psyched.

Tap Out

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 CRV
I like the rear more than the front, but it's not hideous or anything. Great looking car overall and looks great in this green paint.

I'm with the other guys who want the continuous tailights. Looks great on Dodge cars.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Concept debut!  Type R to join US model lineup! Auto_Show_2012_and_bowie_052.41194157_std.JPG

Viva la vida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T
Those racetrack lights on the Dodge cars are not bad. Just rather not see it go all the way up to the spoiler.

NIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas 4 life
Honda is back! Give us the S660 also please!

roppongi

Threads
Reaction score
Big fan of the look too. Rear window visibility looks horrible but the rear lights, big single exhaust and wheels are all pretty cool. This concept is definitely more exciting than anything Honda is putting out these days. Just hope they stick to this design and don't water it down. That's always the unknown...

M1160

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Uber
Honda is making something good for the US?! We just got transported back to the turn of the century when we had cars like the NSX, S2000, Integra, Prelude. :)
Sponsored