10th Gen Infotainment Screen scratches

B1GH34D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hey guys and gals!
Is anyone else experiencing their infotainment screen scratching easily and if so, what would be the best way to get the screen looking new again?
Sponsored

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i would grab a Photodon MXO screen protector. that should take care of the micro scratches when you lay it over the screen. and it will further protect it down the line

OP
OP
B1GH34D

B1GH34D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
i would grab a Photodon MXO screen protector. that should take care of the micro scratches when you lay it over the screen. and it will further protect it down the line
I'll have to look that up and buy it, thanks for the info

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
That looks GREAT. How's the glare? I've waffled back and forth on smooth vs matte screens for laptops and phones -- "washed out from a couple angles" vs "a little less washed out, but from many angles", respectively.

haydenmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T 6MT
Country flag
That looks GREAT. How's the glare? I've waffled back and forth on smooth vs matte screens for laptops and phones -- "washed out from a couple angles" vs "a little less washed out, but from many angles", respectively.
The glare isn't really noticeable unless you're at an extreme angle. Though I have noticed that every now and then you need to wipe off the dust particles that accumulate. That's a simple wipe, even with the side of your palm, to clear the screen. I am VERY happy with how well it has held up since installing it!
Sponsored