Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT

REDRAGN53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Civic now..
Nice! Looking forward to a real world review when you get it!

OP
OP
Holtz

Holtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
It appears to be nearly the same/the same as these guys: https://phoenixandroidradios.com/co...id-navigation-radio-for-honda-civic-2016-2017

I have one on order, it's been a little over 3 weeks and finally got a tracking number last night. I should have it in a few days and see if it actually works. I'm planning to post a review here and in the FB group once it arrives.

What I am really interested to see from your review is the integration of google maps/gps and how fluid the screen is and whether or not there is a considerable amount of motion blur/screen lag. If this is adequate fluidity on the screen... I will definitely purchase this as it retains all the oem features like steering wheel vol. control and review camera/view angles without needing to cut any wires.

Subiepanda

First Name
Duy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, 2005 Subaru STI
Country flag
Can't wait to see someone on here have one. I'm interested as well since it's plug and play

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
It appears to be nearly the same/the same as these guys: https://phoenixandroidradios.com/co...id-navigation-radio-for-honda-civic-2016-2017

I have one on order, it's been a little over 3 weeks and finally got a tracking number last night. I should have it in a few days and see if it actually works. I'm planning to post a review here and in the FB group once it arrives.
will the back up camera be functional as well? I've read that the camera will not work with any aftermarket units without some serious electrical work.

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
will the back up camera be functional as well? I've read that the camera will not work with any aftermarket units without some serious electrical work.
Supposedly these headunits support the multi-view backup camera and the right hand camera. We'll see when I get it :shrug:

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda S2000, 2017 Civc Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Excited to see someone get this and post pics and overall experience.

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's not true at all, the back up camera can work with an aftermarket unit with very little work.

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
That's not true at all, the back up camera can work with an aftermarket unit with very little work.
ok thats good to know, i remember posting awhile ago and people said I was going to have issues with connecting the back up camera. Now ill start the process of saving for a unit

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ok thats good to know, i remember posting awhile ago and people said I was going to have issues with connecting the back up camera. Now ill start the process of saving for a unit
Maybe a little while back it wasnt as easy as it is now, I just installed my radio about a week ago and the harness was all wired for the camera. There was a small problem it didnt have a wire that turned it on when shifting to reverse so i had to tap into the reverse light but that was super easy.

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Maybe a little while back it wasnt as easy as it is now, I just installed my radio about a week ago and the harness was all wired for the camera. There was a small problem it didnt have a wire that turned it on when shifting to reverse so i had to tap into the reverse light but that was super easy.
Now I'm hopeful. The only thing I dislike about the sport is the prehistoric LCD screen we get with it but knowing I can switch it out is excellent.

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now I'm hopeful. The only thing I dislike about the sport is the prehistoric LCD screen we get with it but knowing I can switch it out is excellent.
The only downside i have found is that you cant switch to your 3 different camera angles on an aftermarket radio, unless someone out there has found out a way to do so. When you put an aftermarket radio in you only get the fisheye angle back up camera.

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only downside i have found is that you cant switch to your 3 different camera angles on an aftermarket radio, unless someone out there has found out a way to do so. When you put an aftermarket radio in you only get the fisheye angle back up camera.
Supposedly the Android one will allow that, got my tracking number and the radio is with USPS.
Sponsored