1.5T civic downpipe

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Yeah most daily drivers need to have a cat. And any bolt ons should be tuned cause your car will run like shit if you don't. Sorry if I sound like an ass but I'm straight up, not gonna tell you what you want to hear. Just because the car seems to run okay doesn't mean it's okay. You are doing damage. Hopefully company's like RV6 decide to add a catted option as well. Even with a high flow cat, I would get it tuned regardless.
Sponsored

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These gains seem.. Intense. Or am I reading it wrong? Seems like a pretty crazy gain in power.

13686593_1270873382924492_6323635043359904569_n.jpg
I believe this is the Malaysia civic. 1.8L or 1.7L slightly different turbo. But the downpipe will fit.
I'm just guessing by the graphics on the dyno, but it may also be running Race Chip, which is a piggyback tuner. As opposed to flash tuners like Hondata and Ktuner, this unit needs to stay plugged in because it actively fools sensors instead of reflashing the ECU.

weigle2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Country flag
No cat? Not interested.
Agree 100%. Unless the car is used only for 'racing' purposes, it's quite illegal to drive on the road. Good luck passing inspection anywhere it's required. All this for a few horsepower?

Why not just get a car with more HP to begin with? Flame on.

theonly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The downpipe seems too cheap (pricing)
Did anyone got it yet
If so, anyone pair that with Hondata yet?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Agree 100%. Unless the car is used only for 'racing' purposes, it's quite illegal to drive on the road. Good luck passing inspection anywhere it's required. All this for a few horsepower?

Why not just get a car with more HP to begin with? Flame on.
most places dont care for aftermarket parts unless you got emissions. also inspection usually only check for suspension and brakes

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm interested in an entire catless exhaust system, it's for uhh "racing" of course, yea. I'm waiting Hondata to get a bit more familiar with our engines to be able to do a tune to the car with a full intake and exhaust.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
most places dont care for aftermarket parts unless you got emissions. also inspection usually only check for suspension and brakes

Not here, if there is not cat on the car it will not pass even is the car is not throwing a code. If someone does not make one with a cat I will not be able to run one.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Not here, if there is not cat on the car it will not pass even is the car is not throwing a code. If someone does not make one with a cat I will not be able to run one.
time to find a new shop to get your inspection. I have many friends in GA that are running catless exhaust that passess inspection with no problem

or reinstall the stock downpipe back on for the inspection

Ryude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Yeah there's 3 shops where I live that don't even do the inspection. They get your mileage, print out a new sticker and you're on your way. I think it just depends where you live and where you go.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
time to find a new shop to get your inspection. I have many friends in GA that are running catless exhaust that passess inspection with no problem

or reinstall the stock downpipe back on for the inspection

All that I have found check. I used to be able to pay the guys extra to pass but the fines have gotten so high a lot quit doing it.

Putting the stock back on is to much work. I'd rather loose a a few HP and run the same tune/setup all the time. This will be a DD so I am not going for max HP.

Yeah there's 3 shops where I live that don't even do the inspection. They get your mileage, print out a new sticker and you're on your way. I think it just depends where you live and where you go.
Not here, they connect to your car to check for codes and readyness. They also check for the cat with mirrors.

OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
DSport's February issue details a test and tune with a FlashPro program, downpipe, exhaust, intake, reflash, intercooler, high octane fuel, then a custom tune. Suggest you buy it.
Where can I get this intercooler please xD

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where can I get this intercooler please xD
I am sure it's not far off from being available, most likely multi different ones.

With stock being right behind the bumper already it should not be hard to upgrade it.
Sponsored