Vs Current Nissan Maxima

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Well the TSP Stg1 map possibly makes an Si faster than a new Nissan Maxima. Was able to put significant room between us from a stoplight twice. The first time on map two, just up to the speed limit. He proceeded to do a flyby at around 65-70 before needing to hit his brakes for a red light. I was already downshifting and decelerating for the light(because it was yellow shortly after I passed him).

The second time on map three(at that light), with enough room to change lanes and still slow down for a left turn without needing to worry about him hitting me. Again just up to the speed limit of 50mph.

My wife was not amused. In other news this week has been full of local driving, about halfway through the tank with 200 miles and the distance to empty is 250 miles. Averaging 35.9 mpg on this tank. Definitely gonna be one of my worst tanks for fuel economy.
Sponsored

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
Well the TSP Stg1 map possibly makes an Si faster than a new Nissan Maxima. Was able to put significant room between us from a stoplight twice. The first time on map two, just up to the speed limit. He proceeded to do a flyby at around 65-70 before needing to hit his brakes for a red light. I was already downshifting and decelerating for the light(because it was yellow shortly after I passed him).

The second time on map three(at that light), with enough room to change lanes and still slow down for a left turn without needing to worry about him hitting me. Again just up to the speed limit of 50mph.

My wife was not amused. In other news this week has been full of local driving, about halfway through the tank with 200 miles and the distance to empty is 250 miles. Averaging 35.9 mpg on this tank. Definitely gonna be one of my worst tanks for fuel economy.
I believe it. With the TSP stage 1 this little car moves out. Power to weight ratio

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
36mpg boo hoo lol

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I actually traded my 16 maxima for my 19 si and was kinda disappointed that the si (bone stock mind you) was considerably slower than my maxi but now I’m on the tsp1 with prl intake and catted dp and it shits all over that car now haha my insurance is $300 cheaper too. :bow: Honda
Sponsored