Volume controls & Buttons not working

Shamobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Hey guys,

I have a 2016 LX, the volume slide on the steering wheel, along with the left, right, up & down arrows are not working. It says "Audio Power OFF", even though the radio or bluetooth would be playing. Any solutions? The slide gesture under settings is on.
Sponsored

_dc_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Try pulling the battery for a minute or two to reset everything.

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's really weird! I actually had the same thing happen yesterday too! I didn't have the "audio off" message but none of the left side controls would work. Thankfully I was at a stop light so I just turned the car off real quick then turned it back on. Once I did that, it worked liked normal again! I'm Baffled but it doesn't seem like it's a reaccuring problem.

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hey guys,

I have a 2016 LX, the volume slide on the steering wheel, along with the left, right, up & down arrows are not working. It says "Audio Power OFF", even though the radio or bluetooth would be playing. Any solutions? The slide gesture under settings is on.
You have to hit HOME when this happens, it will bring up that annoying warning msg where you hit OK, your controls will then work.
Sponsored