Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2005 Civic LX SE
Country flag
My build thread:
Honda Civic 10th gen My '18 Civic Si Sedan IMG_E3437.JPG

Right now I don't have a lot done to the car.
I keep changing my mind on what I want to do, but here is what I have done (with more pics to come):
Sponsored

OP
OP
skooonee

skooonee

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
First mod:

Muffler delete
Honda Civic 10th gen My '18 Civic Si Sedan IMG_3001

Technically first thing I did to the car was put the spacer on the diverter valve for that pshhhh sound. After that I decided it was time for an exhaust so it didn't sound like I was driving a hybrid.
Researched a few exhausts, and then my friend showed me how amazing a muffler delete sounds. I love the deep, non-raspy tone it has and the burbles I get. Especially in first gear if you step on it a bit it sounds like your making popcorn 😩

OP
OP
skooonee

skooonee

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
PRL Cobra CAI (standard bore):

Honda Civic 10th gen My '18 Civic Si Sedan IMG_3337

Honda Civic 10th gen My '18 Civic Si Sedan IMG_3335

Honda Civic 10th gen My '18 Civic Si Sedan IMG_3336

This was my first mod ever, on any of my cars, and ever installed by myself with no help except the instructions I printed off the PRL website and my friend's tools. Was actually scared at first to install it but once I got the air box out-I accidentally disassembled it while I was taking it out-the install was a breeze. Considering getting the PRL intercooler one of these days I feel like making myself broke again.

panas

First Name
Panos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2019 sedan, non-Si
Country flag

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome to your new build! Enjoy the car, the Si is a fun platform to mess around with. I have a 2018 Si as well, had it since new. It's full bolt on, if you want some ideas feel free to check my build thread. It's pretty intensive lol.

https://www.civicx.com/threads/thuseefc-build-thread-2018-si.45436/

If you need parts check out @Unity Performance (www.unity-performance.com) primary focus is 10th and 11th gens!

Also as @panas said, strongly advise removing the "BOV" plate and running the stock. The PRL intake will make all the noises you need.

OP
OP
skooonee

skooonee

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I believe you started your build with one of the worst mods. You should get rid of that Blow off valve/spacer ASAP. If you want the pss sound, consider getting an intake..
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/oh-no-not-another-bov-thread.57978/post-925014
edit: ok you posted your CAI while I was typing, looking for the link..
lol that was the first thing I bought for the car. It was 16 bucks off ebay and was cool to make the pshh noise but it got annoying after a while and totally ruined the sound of the intake, so I took it off once I put the intake on and am now currently looking for a replacement diverter/bypass/blow off valve bolt-if anyone has one. I lost one in the process of putting the spacer on, lost another one while taking it off, and ended up finding one in my engine bay. So still short one LOL
Sponsored