I just wanted to give an update on all of my warning lights and what dealership found.

TommyC1028

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
So just two weeks I had changed my oil and then went for a drive and my check engine light came on (emissions problem), Adaptive Cruise Control problem, collision mitigation problem, brake system problem, LKAS problem, Auto High Beam problem, and Rev match problem. I know when I did the oil change I did not hit,bump, or disconnect anything so it made no sense. Just had car at dealership and they said it is the wiring harness on the one O2 sensor. So luckily nothing serious and it's covered under warranty. I was hoping they weren't going to give me crap for my mods but they didn't seem to care whatsoever. I hope this can help someone in the future if you come across all of these warning lights. The first two things to try before anything is putting car in accessory mode, wait for head unit to come on and push and hold power button for a few seconds and it will say would you like to reboot system. Hit yes. It will take about 20 or 30 seconds and once head unit comes back on you can start car and that may clear all the lights if that's all that was needed. Another thing to try is disconnect both battery cables and touch the positive and negative together for a few seconds and this will reset ecu. Both are worth trying before going to dealership.
Sponsored