2016 Honda Accord Sport wheels on Civic?

iWantaHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ExlNavi,2016 PiloTouring
Looks good, those big ole rims are just begging for a big brake rotor upgrade!
Yeah that's the problem.....where does it end I looked into some Honda cross drilled rotors and they're insanely priced $500 per rotor. I was like are you f&$;?! Crazy ? I can buy a big brake kit for that. Lmao
Sponsored

iWantaHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am I the only one who noticed the Aegean sign behind the Aegean Blue Civic? ;-)
Bro I ride my bike on A1A all the time and I never noticed it either! Lmao I was taking the scenic route home and there it was. I had no choice but to take a few pics

STiTCH87

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan, 2006 Scion TC
Bro I ride my bike on A1A all the time and I never noticed it either! Lmao I was taking the scenic route home and there it was. I had no choice but to take a few pics
Yours are the 19" option right? Someone local to me is selling 20" new for $750 but I think that may be pushing it. I kinda want an all-season option and 20" rims in winter in Massachusetts has bad written all over it, unless you have enough sidewall. (Potholes anyone?)

iWantaHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How's the ride with those big 19 inchers? :thumbsup:
I'm happy with it. I can't wait to lower it a little though. Around 100 it's a little floaty. I'd like to tighten up the ride a little. Big disappointment with Eibach being back ordered until March

iWantaHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yours are the 19" option right? Someone local to me is selling 20" new for $750 but I think that may be pushing it. I kinda want an all-season option and 20" rims in winter in Massachusetts has bad written all over it, unless you have enough sidewall. (Potholes anyone?)
These are the 19 inch Accord Sport / Touring wheels. I saw a 10 Gen Coupe with them a few months back and I had to have them.

20's Would look badass but you'd have to keep the stockies and put some snow tires on for winters up there

rollerchester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CIvic LX 2016
Country flag
IMG_3089.JPG

No issues at all! Do it.
Heyyy, I am planning to install Accord Sport rims like yours to my LX. I am just afraid that my speedo would be off or something. PS: did you change your tire size before installing to your hatch? or that's the stock tires of the accord sports?