ko2003

First Name
Kiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Just bought a civic not too long ago in rough condition body work wise. So far got new wheels on it… running a set up on 245/40/18s on 15mm spacers, tints, speakers. Cosmetic mods in the works. This is my first build and I’m new to the car world. Gotta work with what I got…looking for better sound and power tho. Any suggestions for exhaust or build inspo?
Sponsored

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
"Ktuner" -> CAI (AEM) fella amigo. Me personally, I wouldn't worry bout the exhaust, it'll sound bad, just keep it stealthy and healthy.

moonwhey

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 6MT Sedan
Country flag
what @NazTehRpR said + RV6 Downpipe. Running the AEM CAI as well and the noise kicks in past 3k Rpm.

You also have the option of running PRL's CAI as well.

Don't know what your expectations are with the car but keep in mind that our 2.0L's are economy cars that can still be fun, but will never match a 1.5T or a Si in power. You will be very limited in what you can do with power. Just shoot for suspension and handling (aka a RSB) upgrades, it's where this car has been shining for me. Good luck with your build!

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Does prl short ram work with lx? If you want to hear turbo sounds then put an aftermarket intake.
Sponsored