2016 1.5T oil drain plug

hanadarko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Anyone know the thread size of this drain plug?
14mm-1.5 ?

I put over 50k miles on a car a year and as such tend to change the oil more often than most, so I install E-Z oil drain plugs. I've never had one leak or 'open' up on me and with my last vehicle (Ram) - it contained 7qts of oil and would GUSH out like you wouldnt believe, so this valve allowed me to change the oil more controlled and with a small hose if I wanted to.

Also, the torque specs on this bolt would be great to know as well, if I dont opt for the E-Z plug.

http://www.ezoildrainvalve.com/
Sponsored

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone know the thread size of this drain plug?
14mm-1.5 ?

I put over 50k miles on a car a year and as such tend to change the oil more often than most, so I install E-Z oil drain plugs. I've never had one leak or 'open' up on me and with my last vehicle (Ram) - it contained 7qts of oil and would GUSH out like you wouldnt believe, so this valve allowed me to change the oil more controlled and with a small hose if I wanted to.

Also, the torque specs on this bolt would be great to know as well, if I dont opt for the E-Z plug.

http://www.ezoildrainvalve.com/
Rock on I thought I was the only one with the same plug on my old 2003 ram. So convenient!

parshisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Hatchback LX
Country flag
I don't think you'd need to make up drain valve to the plug spec torque. Fumoto valves have gasket on them and are hand tight.

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag
Sorry I talk about original Honda drain plug
Sponsored