Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released!

Metfanant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2003 Civic LX
Country flag
I will have my hands on the under body spoilers Tuesday and can post up pics for you guys if you want.
You got the front and sides?

I def want the front, but I'm VERY disappointed that they did not keep the red theme for the sides and rear like on the hatch...

Parts bin car and all...
Sponsored

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag

I def want the front, but I'm VERY disappointed that they did not keep the red theme for the sides and rear like on the hatch...

Parts bin car and all...
You can get the sides in any color though, right?

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
What a ripoff. Ford included a red stripe around the entire perimeter of the Thunderbird Turbo Coupe 30 years ago as standard equipment. :D

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! 19635790-770-0@2X

AP2SLOW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (Daily). 2006 NFR S2000 (Weekend Racer). 1992 Integra (SOLD). 2005 RSX Type-S (SOLD). 2002 Civic (SOLD)
Yep, front and sides. Figured people would be interested in what the front looks like. Also got the black lug nuts and black wheel locks.

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah, but they are a full side skirt...not a lip like the front
Right on. I wish the online configurator would let you choose a different color for the side spoilers. I'm planning to get an Aegean blue sedan and I like the red lip in the front, but I think I'd like to get red side spoilers too. Would be nice to see it first...

Metfanant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You sure about that? ;)

Untitled.jpg
Not anymore! Yuck, lol. That's why I wanted to see it rendered. You have cured me of that notion, I thank you sir. :thumbsup:
See...on the HATCH...you get the real underbody spoiler kit...unfortunately Honda didn't feel it necessary to design side and rearparts that fit the coupe or sedan...so we don't get the whole package...

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! IMG_3318.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! IMG_3325.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! IMG_3324.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! IMG_3320.JPG

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 civic
Country flag
To each his own, but that looks tacky as hell. I can stomach a red pinstripe on the front, but having it around the whole car makes it looks trashy.

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
To each his own, but that looks tacky as hell. I can stomach a red pinstripe on the front, but having it around the whole car makes it looks trashy.
I disagree, I think it looks really sharp against the white. And yeah, I wish they had that for the sedan. Oh well, one less thing to spend $$ on. ;)

Metfanant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I disagree, I think it looks really sharp against the white. And yeah, I wish they had that for the sedan. Oh well, one less thing to spend $$ on. ;)
i LOVE it on the white...and would have purchased all 3 (front/rear/sides) on the white Si Sedan i plan to purchase...along with the optional 18" wheels with the red lip...Im still probably going to get the front piece, and maybe the wheels, but the sides don't seem worth the money....

additional question...looking at the side skirts available for the Si from Honda...does anyone else think they look IDENTICAL to the side skirts available on the normal Sedan, but just with a HFP badge stuck on there?

Last edited:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
additional question...looking at the side skirts available for the Si from Honda...does anyone else think they look IDENTICAL to the side skirts available on the normal Si, but just with a HFP badge stuck on there?
part numbers are identical to the standard accessories side spoiler on all the other sedan trims

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
lol so they literally slap a badge on it for the Si...awesome
lol yup. its not a bad looking side spoiler though. i am still planning on buying a set in the near future. maybe get the SI one since it has HFP badging on it lol.
Sponsored