Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up

B1GH34D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Oh, crap, now I'm torn between these and the Niche I wanted. Shit.
What size/offset are these?

Damn, these are sexy...
They are ESR SR07 in black chrome 18x8.5 wrapped in 235/40. Also running the Eibach Sportlines as well and thanks man, I am digging the look but I have lots more upgrades to come.

mikee_swoosh

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic Si (Sold) 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Sold) 2017 Honda Civic Type-R #117 PMM
Country flag
Oh, crap, now I'm torn between these and the Niche I wanted. Shit.
What size/offset are these?

Damn, these are sexy...
18X8.5 on 235/40 looks like the size to be at when lowered on sportlines.

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks man, I appreciate all the love on these forums, glad I found this website, feels like home lol

lol yea.
how you liking the ride with the sportlines?

B1GH34D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
lol yea.
how you liking the ride with the sportlines?
Honestly, like others have mentioned, there is no noticeable difference beside your lower to the ground. For me I am used to taking driveways and dips at an angle BUT I have noticed rubbing only when I go to fast on a dips but it's very minor. This is as low as I'd like to do for sure but /40 is the sweet spot for sportlines in my opinion.

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly, like others have mentioned, there is no noticeable difference beside your lower to the ground. For me I am used to taking driveways and dips at an angle BUT I have noticed rubbing only when I go to fast on a dips but it's very minor. This is as low as I'd like to do for sure but /40 is the sweet spot for sportlines in my opinion.

Nice. its good you go on driveways and dips at angle. i do too with my other car, I'm so used to it, also with the Civic and its not even dropped...haha
i might go with the pro-kit instead...

B1GH34D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Nice. its good you go on driveways and dips at angle. i do too with my other car, I'm so used to it, also with the Civic and its not even dropped...haha
i might go with the pro-kit instead...
Depending on what size rims you're running then the pro kit might be a better fit. I was just driving around the LA area and I notice the coils bottom out kinda easily but these freeways are the worst out here.
Sponsored